Tuesday, May 05, 2009

backlash - PTSD

Well, Ive just spent the last few minutes bawling.. I will nap soon. This is the first opportunity Ive had to be by myself since Josephs meltdown on Saturday. I guess Ive been feeling like hes doing so good.. hes made such good progress, and then to see him regress so quickly and to be in fear of being alone with him again.. well, its just overwhelming. This may be depression talking but
sometimes I wish Joseph would just get it over and kill me in one of his rages so I wouldnt be in so much pain over the teeter totter life his issues has put us through.

2 comments:

db said...

I know Im a little late in posting anything here, but I just thought I would let you know…I just recently found your place, and went through and read everything you had written…I find it very interesting (I hope that doesn’t sound bad). Everything you have said…helps me, atleast see that we arent the only ones out there - not that we have gone thought what you have. Keep up the good work, with your boys and writing.

Jeanette said...

Thank you db, I soooo appreciate when someone stumbles onto my blog and actually writes something. Its very affirming.