Saturday, November 10, 2007

September 2007

I have been depressed since the end of July, when we had to move Joseph back to a group home. Nothing gives me pleasure. Not Art, Gardening. I am at war with God. I want to neither work nor sleep. Ive started watching crime dramas in bed at night.
But something clicked. My mother (Aunti Barb) and her new husband are visiting soon. I am worried about how awful my house looks. We werent able to replace it with a modular this year due to finances. I dont want her to see the way I live.... so I begin to do something about it.
I sponge painted the living room, packed up some things for storage. Added some annuals to a garden I thought was done for the year. I readied the boys for the new school year. I tried to wait patiently for my Aunt and Uncle to arrive.
Yay.. so here it goes. The weather was awful, I got to spend time with my new uncle ( I like him!) Jon took time off work and drove us to see moose and mountains. My aunt found a rock for my garden. I remembered that my family is pretty is awesome. I didnt want them to leave. Hopefully they will come again.
The shape of my house and life does not matter - my family loves me.

No comments: