Friday, April 27, 2007

I love you Ter


What a gift to find someone as special as you. Some one to lean on, cry on, laugh with, share with. Someone who understands me almost better than I understand myself. Someone who will point out things even if it is painful.
You have filled in the missing pieces of my life. You have given me roots when I had none. Time and distance mean nothing to our love, our connection.
I cant believe you were there all along.
Part of my family, waiting for me to grow up so we could connect.
I love you
Jeanette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW--that must of been the weekend you were in for my wedding--that is a very nice picture of you and terry. I was somewhat overwhelmed by the words of praise for Ter.
Going on 7 months later and not a whisper or acknowledgement that i exist. i guess that makes me a little hurt and sad.