Monday, June 05, 2006

Voices Past - New Brothers

The world becomes larger and smaller at every turn. This last week I have connected with brothers from another time, whose voices echo true to my soul today. I am a student in this life and my current teachers are famous and awesome. Martin Luther King Jr., Mahatma Ghandi, and Thoreau are teaching me about what non violence, peace, can do in a world today. As a piscean, I am often lost to the world of pain, as I pick up on energy both around me and beyond my visual perception. So, to have found brothers with a positive voice, this is immense. I can hang on to it and be inspirational not depressed. AMEN

1 comment:

Lora said...

I can tell that you are a gentle, compassionate, and peaceful soul and I know how the Pisceans can be because my sister is one. She is extremely perceptive in many ways so I feel for you because I know that you must pick up on other people's pain. That's gotta be tough.I am glad that you have found brothers with a positive voice. It is good that you can hang onto this as inspirational not depressed. May you have a blessed day . ~Hugs from Alaska~